1. A unique and pretty name that means "golden dawning".
2. The first name of the famous Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci who also was a former partisan during World War II, she had a long and successful journalistic career.
3. The title of the 1985 film "Oriana" which was about a young girl who is sent to a South American hacienda, where she learns about the life of her reclusive aunt, Oriana.
4. The name of Chicago's premier a cappella chamber choir.
5. A cruise ship owned and operated by P&O Cruises built by Meyer Werft shipyard in 1995, and entered service in 1995 after being christened by the Queen at her home port of Southampton. She is the second ship to carry the name 'Oriana', in tribute to the long serving SS Oriana, which served for Orient Line and P&O from 1959 until 1986.
"Oriana is so nice!"
"I'm devastated about Oriana Fallaci's death, she was my favorite journalist!"
"Oriana was such a great movie, I really reccommend it!"
"Wow, when I went to Chicago, I watched the Oriana choir and they were amazing!"
"I really enjoyed my stay on the SS Oriana"
Sensitive, emotional girl,
Someone who treasures her friends.
Who tries to do things right but sometimes she just can't be perfect.
One With A good smile :D
Oriana has a beautiful Smile :)
I can't believe you had a snow day. You are such an Oriana