A food grown without and pesticides or chemicals in it's presence, basically the biggest sham in the world economy today besides As Seen on TV crap.
Guy 1-"Hey I just went to that new organic market in town."
Guy 2-"How was it?"
Guy 1-"Everything was almost double the price than at the grocery store and everyone there looked stoned."
Guy 2-" Yeah, I just clean the stuff I get from Stop & Shop, it's fine then."
To be grown or created without the use of perservatives or any un-natural substances.
Those carrots i bought are organically grown.
1) In chemistry, a term used to describe any molecule held together by a chain of carbon atoms.
2) Used to describe the characteristics of a living system (for example a creature's body or an entire habitat) consisting of smoothly running interacting parts and shaped by the processes of Darwinian evolution.
3) As an analogy in the creative process, used to describe a work such as a novel or movie script made in such a way that the various parts developed as they were written/painted/whatever, one from another, rather than sticking rigidly to a preconceived plan.
4) In popular culture, a term applied in line with the most rabid
intentions of New Age pseudoscience
, ultimately from the mouths of people who would like to have scientists
burned at the stake. Much favoured by people who use chemical
as an unqualified snarl word. Artificial fertilisers are decried as poison
, despite the fact that they contain the same chemical compounds that plants derive from "natural" fertilisers; if these compounds were real poisons, our biosphere
would have been in serious doo-doo long ago. Anything coming from a lab is allegedly ipso facto evil and foul, even if i...
Granola eating, tree hugging, tie-dye making, hemp wearing, Berkeley native. Barely even brush their hair or shave; practice poor hygiene. Generally bare a resemblance to Tarzan, King of the Jungle. Related closely to the vegan, but a more obtuse form.
John: "So why'd you and Ari break up?"
Mark: "Dude. She never shaved her legs. That's just too organic for me..."
John: "That's messed up."
Another form of expression to describe a statement that someone has said to be fresh or original.
Guy: What side of the cat has fur? The outside!
Guy: Yeah man, that shit right there is fuckin' organic! who the hell thinks of that!
To have sex without a condom or without protection.
She offered full-service that was organic, not covered.
A tax on the gullible.
1. I always pay more for Organic because they don't have DDT, BRB or OMG in them. You don't have to be a Rocket Surgeon to know THAT makes sense!
2. Organic apples DO cost twice as much but they're SO worth it! They're hand-picked by sterile forest gnomes riding unicorns!