-To go out to a bar or similar establishment with the purpose of seducing an older, more experienced woman who would be commonly considered a cougar.
-To actively attempt to seduce a cougar while out at a bar or similar establishment.
Did you see Adam with that 40 year old woman last night. He was on safari.
1. Meaning anything or anyone who is ready.
2. Doing Good or great at something.
See On Point
I AM ON SAFARI RIGHT NOW.
He is driving on safari
- The activity or pursuit fostered by any majority racial, cultural, and/or socio-economic group (read as: primarily white people) who feel compelled to immerse themselves in the surroundings, cultural trappings and even geography of a non majority group, which ultimately feeds into their own deeply rooted feelings of racial, cultural, and/or socio-economic superiority.
- Treating the culture, religion, food, music, language, sexual orientation and overall identity of more "exotic" groupings as an interesting diversion, entertainment or fad, primarily there for a Safariite to enjoy as pop entertainment.
- Viewing the differentness of others as condescendingly "precious," "cute" or "neat."
- An intense fascination by the real or wholly perceived exoticm of others. c
- Akin to Caucasian safari goers in Africa, ensconced safely behind their pith helmets, armed guards, and lion-proof glass, viewing the rare and exotic wild animals of the Serengeti - just going about their normal, mundane existence in their natural habitat - with giddy fascination, wonder, and an odd combination of envy and pity.
Mr. and Mrs. Whitebread, ever the bored, suburban couple itching for a chance to be on safari, weasled their way into a Hindu wedding, knowing full well it would be a fascinating journey into the fragrantly exotic.