(n.) (adj.) – rapping that makes sense, new wristbands, 1940s ice cream trucks, one-room school houses, Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, etc.
I have always liked to travel in one of these old school hippy busses.
One of those cute phrases that go from being hip to being hopeless in a very short time. When fat check-out women in Doritos adverts start using it, you know it's about as cool as a set of false teeth. Anyway, what's so great about suggesting that someone was educated in the Charles Dickens era?
"The place I was educated is still standing..."
"Old school, man!"
older model cars that are remodel mostly with big rims 20's and up. candy paint
tv's & dvd's a whole lot of chrome
i just fixed my old school up i got dem jordans
on that thang. 5 tv 3 dvd player, station
and a burberry
rag on that bitch with burberry leather guts
1. An adjective used to descibe something that has gone out of style or fashion.-also spelled as "Ol' Skool"
2. Something that is old.
3. Next to Animal House, sought to be, without a doubt, the greatest college film of all time of all fucking time.
-see "Frank the Tank"
1."Those pants are old school yo"
2. "I'm going to lay down some ol' skool beats!"
3."I rented Old School last night and laughed my ass off!"
2. A really bad Will Farrell movie that everyone seems to love.
1. I think I'll use my old-school Commodore 64.
2. Guy 1: Did you see "Old School"?
Guy 2: Yeah. It sucked.
Guy 1: What!?!? That was the best movie EVAR!!!!11one
One of the most brilliant and intellectually stimulating films ever produced. Will Ferrell's acting here makes Ghandi look like a child pornographer.
If you think Old School was a stupid and vulgar movie, then you have no sense of humor and most likely a double-digit IQ.
the cool way of dressin and bein
me sam and nock are old school