The word Shit is used in many different contexts. Observe:
1. When you recall something you haven't done, eg. Geography homework; it's like "Oh shit!"
2. When you hurt yourself rather stupidly eg. *kicks brick* "Argh... shiiittt!"
3. Laughingly. When someone does something really retarded, eg. *watches friend dive into the paddling pool* "Ahaha shit!"
4. When annoyed by something which is gross or wasting time, or quite literally, shit, eg. *dog has just crapped all over the floor* "Uh, shit!?"
5. When you are really, really riled about something and there is no-one to blame or vent on. "ARGH SHITTT!"
6. Said rather sarcastically or ironically, eg. *laughs with mates, saying "I probs got like 2% on that test!" thinking "yeah right!" and you get it back and you actually did* "Oh shite..."
Shit is crap. Crap is poo. Poo is excretion. Excretion is in the loo. The loo is dirty. Dirty is messy. Messy means to have a mess. Mess needs cleaning up. Cleaning is very shitty. Shitty is the act of being shit.
"Oh shit!", "Oh shat!" and "Oh shite!" are all variants of explaining the shitness of the situation.
Person 1: "That homework was really shitty, I couldn't do it!"
Person 2: "Oh shit, I haven't done it!"
Person 1: "Aww shat, man."
Person 2: "SHIT YES! IT'S NOT IN FOR TODAY!"
Person 1: "YES! No shit, I just realised mine's at home!"
Person 2: "Oh shit, it IS in for today!"
Person 1: "................ OH SHIT!"
an exclaimation to be said with a very loud voice when you realize you have forgotten to do something very important such as:
1) Your Venn English Homework
2) You left your keys locked inside your car
3) You just trip and scrape both of your knees.
Friend "hey man can I have some help with that last question on our english homework?"
You "Oh shit! I left mine at home!"
Famous last words.
Ooh shit... *dead*
1. An expletive expression used when a negative event occurs.
2. An expression used to indicate the state of being impressed.
1. "Oh shit! I just wrecked my dad's Saab after I piss drunk, driving 85 the wrong way down a 25, one-way street. Oh, I may have killed a hooker and a sick poodle, too.
2. "Oh shit! Did you see that African man jump that fence when the police sirens came this way?
A statement used by manufacturers of flight data recorders ("black boxes") to alert pilots that there is 1/2 of a second of recording space remaining.
"Oh shit" was the last transmission heard on the black box.
Something bad had just happened
Oh shit! The Wings got swept by the Ducks.
An expression used often by people when they notice they screwed something up. Normally used with the word "Fuck" in the same sentence.
Oh Shit! I totally Fucked that up!