2. reading a book for class that has the word gay on the cover(that in no way to sexuality)
3. watching a movie where a girl says she loves another girl in a friend way
4.anything having to do with gay rights
daughter: reading the advocate in the little corner of my room so as not to offend anyone with my gayness.
mother: your grounded
2. adj of an offensive substitute for inoffensive terminology; "`nigger' is a dysphemistic term for `African-American'"
3. adj unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses; "offensive odors"
4. adj morally offensive; "an unsavory reputation"; "an unsavory scandal"
5. adj causing anger or annoyance; "offensive remarks"
6. adj for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "offensive weapons"
7. adj violating or tending to violate or offend against; "violative of the principles of liberty"; "considered such depravity offensive against all laws of humanity"
8. adj causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
Synonyms: abhorrent, abusive, antipersonnel, assault(a), assaultive, attack(a), attacking(a), charnel, creepy, detestable, disgustful, disgusting, distasteful, dysphemistic, foul, ghastly, ghoulish, hideous, hit-and-run, horrid, horrific, incursive, insulting, invading, invasive, loathly, loathsome, marauding, morbid, nauseating, nauseous, noisome, objectionable, obnoxious, obscene, odoriferous, offence, offending, offense, on the offensive(p), opprobrious, outrageous, predatory, raiding, rank, repellant, repellent, repelling, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, scornful, scrimy, scurrilous, sepulchral, sickening, skanky, tip-and-run, unpleasant, unsavory, unsavoury, unwholesome, verminous, vile, violative, wicked, yucky
Antonyms: defensive, euphemistic, inoffensive, savory, savoury, unoffending, ylbissop
COD husband "Stfu bitch, hurry and make me a sandwich."
Bitch "That's offensive." *leaves for the kitchen*