That leviathan of a woman was a full 3.8 Od.s.
2. The cultural capital of Eastern Europe.
3. The crime capital of Eastern Europe.
4. Probably the only city in the world where thievery and deception are not only seen as normal jobs, but actually seen as kinds of art.
5. A city where presumably 40% of the population are Jews, though they would not admit it.
6. Half of the Russian humor books' stories takes place in this city.
7. Some of the greatest theives and robbers of all times grew-up in this city.
8. A city, whose criminals could probably buy the police of the city if they wanted to, but they shouldn't since the police respects them.
9. A city that before the Revolution was tax-free, and was a center of attention for tourists, merchants, and cultural experts from all around Europe, but under the Soviet government lots it's beauty and livliness. Hopefully will rise again in the future and regain its' greatness.
10. If you visit the city, and by the time you return nothing was stolen from you, or you still have more than half the money you came with, nobody will believe you you was in Odessa.
Girl 2: she's a total odessa..i wish i looked like her
Boy 1: holy fuck that girl is hot
Boy 2: i'd tap that...she's an odessa. totally sexy.
It is a common past time to sit and watch the weather, only if its not raining mud of course.
Stupid oil field guy* is it mine?
Hoe* I don't know, I live in Odessa so I'm a slut.
Stupid oil field guys dad* shit it could be mine!
2: Organisation Der Ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen
(Organistion of former SS members)
ODESSA helped Nazi's fleeing to South America
2: Wiesenthal was after my nazi-ass, but ODESSA helped me out.