|1.||Oddity Clothing Co.|
An indie clothing label started in 2008 featuring screen printed artwork on t-shirts and other clothing items.
"I got this awesome shirt with a vintage looking pinup girl on a bomb from Oddity Clothing Co."
Indie clothing comes in two forms:
-> Clothing from lesser known, independent clothing brands.
-> Old / vintage clothing usually from a thrift shop.
- clothing made by small artistic start-up lines that haven't been cannibalized by corporate america. they often do their own printing or sewing, a lot of times by hand.
- these are pretty unrelated to thrift store clothes, as these are good quality due to the painstaking attention to detail and hand made nature of the items.
- the opposite of indie clothing are places like The Gap and American Eagle.
Thrift store stuff:
- flannels, old retro / band t-shirts, chucks converse, skinny jeans.
- these are of varying quality, though they usually look worn.
"Hey check out this sweet artsy t-shirt I got from Oddity Clothing Co. They are such a rad indie clothing line!"