The most idiotic person ever elected into office for a variety of reasons. Here are just a few examples.
4. Supports the health care plan... which is basically a waste of one trillion dollars that makes our health care like Canada. For anyone who doesn't know Canadians are coming down to America to get health care.
5. Wasting trillions on "stimulus" packages that only drive us deeper into debt.
6. Being a real prissy when it comes to the war in Afghan. He needs to realize that we can't be nice to and make sure the terrorists that killed thousands of Americans feel comfortable, especially when most of America wants them dead.
7. People/organizations he's affiliated with... Jeremiah Wright (racist), SEIU (they do a LOT of things that the Constitution is supposed to STOP... watch Glenn Beck for once to learn more; the reason why Obama hates Fox News is that they expose the bastard he is), Bill Ayers (convicted terrorist), ACORN (voter fraud, helps underage prostitutes), and more.
8. According to some newspaper which I forgot the name of, he threatened those who oppose him with NATIONAL SECURITY. That's right, he threatened to shut down a major air base in Nebraska if some dude stopped writing articles that oppose his administration's actions. Real professional.
There's just a few reasons off the top of my head.
Also it seems Americans are coming to their senses. His approval rating is officially below 50%.
God damn it, we're all going to die in a second 9/11 if that retard in chief Obama doesn't get his act together and listen to General McChrystal!
The Messiah for brain-dead Democrats.
No matter what he says, no matter what he does, they'll worship the great Obama.
An acronym standing for
Q: What was the result of the 2008 election?
No real definition for this word is possible at this time. Check back in 4 years by then a consensus by have formed. Each person projects his personal beliefs and values onto this word, and a standard meaning isn't possible at this time.
Is Obama Ronald Reagan, or Jimmy Carter.
Has no real experience, because most of his time as "senator" was spent campaigning for his own election to President. Is praised for his "ability to bring change", although what kind of change he will bring will most likely surprise the mindless white liberal drones that are blindly supporting him (black rule and power over whites).
Has implied he wants to spend billions more of OUR money to third-world (read - African) countries, which WE DON'T HAVE (HELLO?), and which (let's be honest) will never be used to actually benefit their countries.
Most people are voting for him because (a)they wish to impress their black friends (won't happen) or (b)if they help bring the 1st black President into office, they will get a "Get Out Of Racism Free" card (not necessarily true, and pretty sad if that's their only goal this election).
These same people will come crying at Ron Paul's feet to lead them after the subsequent fiasco.
I am going to vote for Obama, because he represents CHANGE and HOPE. Even though I don't know a thing about how he means those terms.
A New World Order puppet from one of the two party system. The political system is not a Democracy because they don't allow third party candidates to debate. By the way Obama wasn't the only black person running in the 2008 election. Obama is basically GW Bush who went to the tanning salon.
1. No withdrawel plan from Iraq.
2. Advocate of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)The butchers of Kosovo/Serbia during the late 1990's
3. Advocate of AIPAC which is a Zionist extremist orginization.
4. Hasn't talked about ending the 40+ year embargo on Cuba.
5. More troops in Afganistan.
6. No universal health care plan
7. Police style soviet state 2.0
8. Net neutrality
9. The economy sucks
10. Where's the hope and change?
Obama supporter: "I'm so happy that we have a new president that will change things around and make this country a better place and admired around the world."
Green party supporter: Why are you so excited? He's just another third term of GW Bush!
Obama supporter: "You just can't stand the fact that a black person is president!"
Green Party supporter: "Oh really? I voted for Cynthia Mckinney."
Obama supporter: who???????
when you mix dark and white liquor together
nigga im sippin on that Obama!!
Clueless. Switches opinions on topics during the same conversation more than once. Has only been a Senator since 2005. Horrible at giving speeches without a teleprompter. Usually stutters without it. The biggest liberal in congress. Wants change, but never clearly states what change he wants. Believes that McCain has been in Washington way too long, but selects a vice presidential candidate that has been in Washington longer than McCain (TEN more years). The typical Liberal.
I hope that Obama isn't our next president.