4. Supports the health care plan... which is basically a waste of one trillion dollars that makes our health care like Canada. For anyone who doesn't know Canadians are coming down to America to get health care.
5. Wasting trillions on "stimulus" packages that only drive us deeper into debt.
6. Being a real prissy when it comes to the war in Afghan. He needs to realize that we can't be nice to and make sure the terrorists that killed thousands of Americans feel comfortable, especially when most of America wants them dead.
7. People/organizations he's affiliated with... Jeremiah Wright (racist), SEIU (they do a LOT of things that the Constitution is supposed to STOP... watch Glenn Beck for once to learn more; the reason why Obama hates Fox News is that they expose the bastard he is), Bill Ayers (convicted terrorist), ACORN (voter fraud, helps underage prostitutes), and more.
8. According to some newspaper which I forgot the name of, he threatened those who oppose him with NATIONAL SECURITY. That's right, he threatened to shut down a major air base in Nebraska if some dude stopped writing articles that oppose his administration's actions. Real professional.
There's just a few reasons off the top of my head.
Also it seems Americans are coming to their senses. His approval rating is officially below 50%.
Has implied he wants to spend billions more of OUR money to third-world (read - African) countries, which WE DON'T HAVE (HELLO?), and which (let's be honest) will never be used to actually benefit their countries.
Most people are voting for him because (a)they wish to impress their black friends (won't happen) or (b)if they help bring the 1st black President into office, they will get a "Get Out Of Racism Free" card (not necessarily true, and pretty sad if that's their only goal this election).
These same people will come crying at Ron Paul's feet to lead them after the subsequent fiasco.
1. No withdrawel plan from Iraq.
2. Advocate of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)The butchers of Kosovo/Serbia during the late 1990's
3. Advocate of AIPAC which is a Zionist extremist orginization.
4. Hasn't talked about ending the 40+ year embargo on Cuba.
5. More troops in Afganistan.
6. No universal health care plan
7. Police style soviet state 2.0
8. Net neutrality
9. The economy sucks
10. Where's the hope and change?
Green party supporter: Why are you so excited? He's just another third term of GW Bush!
Obama supporter: "You just can't stand the fact that a black person is president!"
Green Party supporter: "Oh really? I voted for Cynthia Mckinney."
Obama supporter: who???????
Intelligent American: Shut up