Has implied he wants to spend billions more of OUR money to third-world (read - African) countries, which WE DON'T HAVE (HELLO?), and which (let's be honest) will never be used to actually benefit their countries.
Most people are voting for him because (a)they wish to impress their black friends (won't happen) or (b)if they help bring the 1st black President into office, they will get a "Get Out Of Racism Free" card (not necessarily true, and pretty sad if that's their only goal this election).
These same people will come crying at Ron Paul's feet to lead them after the subsequent fiasco.
1. No withdrawel plan from Iraq.
2. Advocate of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)The butchers of Kosovo/Serbia during the late 1990's
3. Advocate of AIPAC which is a Zionist extremist orginization.
4. Hasn't talked about ending the 40+ year embargo on Cuba.
5. More troops in Afganistan.
6. No universal health care plan
7. Police style soviet state 2.0
8. Net neutrality
9. The economy sucks
10. Where's the hope and change?
Green party supporter: Why are you so excited? He's just another third term of GW Bush!
Obama supporter: "You just can't stand the fact that a black person is president!"
Green Party supporter: "Oh really? I voted for Cynthia Mckinney."
Obama supporter: who???????
Intelligent American: Shut up