Oakville is my home and while I go to school with some of the richest kids in this town, not everyone is like that. I love the O.C. and the majority of my wardrobe is abercrombie, but I don't live on lakeshore, I live in clearview, oh I'm sorry "the heights". My mom drives a mini-van not a mercedes, through my friends parents, and some of my friends do. Everyone loves starbucks, it's not just an Oakville thing; and we have a serious drug problem here. I go to OT and some of the stereotypes are true, but not all of them. The only people who say chate are the popular guys in my class who think it's cool, it's not. People need to calm down about Oakville if you live here great, if you don't get over it.
Oakville kid: OMG I loveeeee being soooo rich!
Missisauga kid: I wish i lived in oakville
Me: Oakville is just fine, calm down
Everyone who lives here refers to Oakville as a bubble, but in reality, they're all just in denial that they make up this so called bubble. Most of the girls here are obsessed with the OC, and Abercrombie and Fitch. The boys are obsessed with poker, and pretending that they don't watch the OC.
Oakville kid: "Mommy! I spilt my starbucks coffee in the lexus."
Mother: "Than take the other other Lexus."
Oakville is a great suburban community located on Lake Ontario. Many people look at Oakville with extreme jealousy, for example, citizens of the crappy little town of Mississauga. Mississaugians think Oakville is perfect and would love to live there, but are too jealous to realize it. People like these jealous Mississaugians have no lives, and spend their days trying to insult Oakvillians on UrbanDictionary.com, while Oakvillians are our having fun in the town. It is true that Oakville is one of the richest towns in the world, because many businessmen who work in Toronto are located in Oakville, and also because of the Ford plant, which is a huge source for jobs. Because of this, Oakvillians make much more money than other Canadians because they work hard.
Anyone who agrees with this article will give it a thumbs up. And anyone who gives it a thumbs down is admitting they are a very jealous person and in fact wish they lived in Oakville themselves.
Mississauga Kid 1: Dam, I wishez I lved in Oakvlle. Theyz lyk so cool ands uch.
Mississauga Kid 2: Ya me 2 man, they gotz lyk nic ecars and ar better thanu s.
Oakville Kid: Dudes, Learn to fucking spell, then get a job and earn some money.
Top 30 reasons You know you're from Oakville
1. You have drunken stories about drinking in a park
2. You think it should be called Jokeville, or Tokeville or Cokeville
3. You will hang out til 4am at any place that is open 24 hours: Subway, Coffee Time, Tim Horton's, 7-11, or if nothing's open, pretty much anywhere in Bronte
3. Almost all of your friends, at one point or another, have worked at McDonalds, Wendy's or Tim Horton's
4. You can find people you went to school with at Sharkeys every Friday, or Big Bucks every Tuesday
5. You have to pass at least six Tim Horton's just to get to school
6. You never knew Oakville had a city hall
7. You constantly get stuck behind old people going 40 km down Lakeshore
8. You've met Donovan Bailey multiple times and you think he's a dickhead
9. You think there IS a difference between people depending on
whether they're from Glen Abbey, Iroquois, South East Oakville or Bronte
10. No matter how much it sucked, every summer you'd go to the Waterfront Festival
11. You ever had your photograph in the Oakville Beaver
12. You remember seeing cheap movies at Encore Cinema off Kerr or the Playhouse on Lakeshore
13. You remember when Trafalgar Village Mall actually had stores in it
14. You remember when hanging out at Oakville Place was cool
15. You have an image for every high school: QE Park - not so bright kids; Blakelock - dirty, dirty Blakelock; Appleby - snob central; ...
Oakville is an awesome town that houses some of the coolest and also richest people in Canada. I'm sorry to hear that everyone enjoys writing definitions that contain incredible jealousy. You really don't know oakville kids and you're simply jealous of their good fortune, therefore you act like complete ignorant fools and insult us. Maybe if you took time out of your "horrible lives" you could get to know us. Also, if it wasn't for the tax payers of Oakville I seriously doubt that you'd be receiving your welfare checks each month.
Mississauga kid: f***ing oakville kids live in a big bubble
Oakville kid: get a job you dirty binder and stop critisizing us because your jealous of our parent's money
Mississauga kid: yo dog you got beef, youz a hater
Oakville kid: learn how to talk or get out of my country, I'm ashamed I pay taxes to keep you in school
A town in southern Ontario just outside of Toronto bordering Mississauga. One of the richest towns in Canada. The Oakville 'ghetto' is Kerr Street a street which is no whwere close to being low income.
The town consists of:
* wanna-be-think-they-are-hard-wigger white boys.
* Abercrombie/A & F white boy and girl all american wannabes.
* House parties every weekend
The most common word is chate
teacher: today is the last day of class and we have a one page essay to write
student: "THATS CHATE MISS"
oakvillian: "chate chate chate chate chate"
Oakville is not some alternate universe of white, beautiful people sipping daiquiris by the poolside. The majority of people don't make six-figure incomes. There's the occasional Louis Vuitton bag or Lexus in the school parking lot but it's not extremely common. It's not like on Gossip Girl or the OC, anyone who thinks that needs a reality check. Because the real estate is so expensive, many of the houses and properties are smaller, with the exception of the people who live right by the lake. Some people are even (OH NO!) on finical assistance. The population is principally white but it's not like we grab the pitchforks every time we see someone of another race. It's a pretty boring place to live, so most teenagers just sit and talk or do drugs (which are of a pretty decent caliber). There are some pretty sizable douche bags but there are also some genuinely chill people.
Missisauga Kid: YO OAKVILLE KIDS ARE SOFT! BUNCH OF FAAAGS!
Oakville Kid: AT LEAST I'M LITERATE! HAVE FUN LIVING IN YOUR BOX!
Me: Chill the fuck out, this is urbandictionary.com, you both sound like fucking morons.
Also known as jokeville, Cokeville, smokeville, tokeville, oaktown, o town, o dizzle, civ
YO BOI, we need to seriously hit up the oaktown