Oak Harbor is the secound most boring place on earth. So boring infact, that people have to find things to do, like drive around in fast rice burners, and spray paint on the public highschool. To fully enjoy Oak Harbor, try these things.
1. Stand outside the nearest Mexican restruant, and scream, "viva Mexico!"
2. Buy a cheap Honda, put on a flowmaster, super charge it, and race down Boon Road, against the farmers in their tractors.
3. Go out to city beach at midnight, and bang on light poles untill you get arrested.
4. Sign up for a certain english teacher in the highschool, and prepare for a year of trouble.
5. Jump in the lagoon.
6. have coffee at Angelo's.
7. Go to walmart, buy goldfish, then put them on the DQ grill.
Seth: My mom said no, because ill probably either get run over by one of the vandersnoots, or arrested, because the cops have nothing better to do than arrest little boys.
Tyler: Lets go to coupeville then.
John: Let's find out what's at the movies...
Matt: Wow, finally Purple Rain has came here!
other guy: gay?
old resident: Oak Harbor isn't that bad and i enjoy living here.
2) A town that looks and acts like it's stuck 20 years behind any city off the island it's stuck on, Whidbey Island, with the exception of the Navy's presence and their CSI style investigative unit.
o.h. native: It's Oak Harbor...
2) guy: so how's Oak Harbor?
o.h. native: same ole, same ol
guy: i'm sorry
2. A place known for its dutch roots but is now being taken over by 50% of the Filipinos in the world.
3. A place where the only thing to pass time is get high or have sex, which explains all the 15 year-old mothers and mental cases walking around.
Dude 2: Are you shitting me? We're in Oak Harbor! There's nothing to do!
Dude 1: We could go bang my sister.
Dude 2: Meh, I'm getting bored of that. Want to go to the bus station?
Dude 1: Wha? What's at the bus station?
Dude 2: Chronic, what else would be at a bus station?
Dude 1: Oh, dude... totally.