Open Pollination is when a plant is allowed to pollinate openly not under controlled conditions, cleistogamy. Pollination may take place because of bees, wind, insects, or other natural means. Human hands can contribute to open pollination by taking one flower from an OP plant and touching it to the rest of the flowers on the same plant and-or neighboring OP plants. Open Pollination may be used contribute to the biodiversity of a species as it produces more plants with a wide variety of new genetic traits.
2. The original plant was an Heirloom from my grandmas greenhouse. Since she gave it to me I've been growing it outside in my garden. It's OP so who knows what might have created since then.
3. I only grow plants that are OP because I don't believe in the proliferation of genetically modified rapeseed.
4. My plants may be OP but my marriage is not!
Op is a term of sarcasm. Op can be used to precede or follow a comment that the speaker would like to express as either sarcastic or not true. It can also be used to describe an awkward or funny moment.
Advanced OP speakers have used variations of op including, "Oppity op" and "Op op op."
"OP Kim Kardashian makes good decisions."
The only thing that can describe walking into T. Woods on a Tuesday and seeing everyone that graduated between 2003-2010: "Op."
Anonymous 2: Damn.. must've been hard.
Anonymous 3: what an OP lol
2)The OP himself is the one true voice, the one call to be heeded!
all others are false prophets sent to tempt the innocent!
We shall wait patiently as we have since The Thread began, for The OP to reveal himself and redeem his followers!
All shall be made clear upon his inevitable return!
blessed be The OP
2. Something that should be nerfed
3. Something that noobs complain about whenever they get pwned by it
4. An acronym that does NOT stand for original poster
2. Bungie nerfed the needler gun in Multiplayer, because people were complaining it was OP
3. (Getting raped by mass Zerglings in Starcraft)
Zerglings... So OP...