Open Pollination is when a plant is allowed to pollinate openly not under controlled conditions, cleistogamy. Pollination may take place because of bees, wind, insects, or other natural means. Human hands can contribute to open pollination by taking one flower from an OP plant and touching it to the rest of the flowers on the same plant and-or neighboring OP plants. Open Pollination may be used contribute to the biodiversity of a species as it produces more plants with a wide variety of new genetic traits.
1. The cannabis industry in Washington state is an entrepreneur's market right now. It's totally OP.
2. The original plant was an Heirloom from my grandmas greenhouse. Since she gave it to me I've been growing it outside in my garden. It's OP so who knows what might have created since then.
3. I only grow plants that are OP because I don't believe in the proliferation of genetically modified rapeseed.
4. My plants may be OP but my marriage is not!
Short for Original Poster. Used on online message boards and forums.
The the message the op posted is idiotic.
1. Demons are OP in this game, nerf
2. The OP is wrong, what we need to do is give birds a buff
is a faggot.
OP: Hey, guize. First one with post ending in 44 gets to name my cat!
Normal person: OP is a faggot.
1. Overpowered (usually in a video game, in which a person or group becomes or is too powerful; has become very popular in the mmorpg crowd)
2. Original Poster (in forum-style collection of comment; the first person to comment or POST)
3. Operation (usually occurring in military gaming)
4. Operation 2 (second half of co-op or cooperation)
1. "Paladins have become way too overpowered!"
2. "Why is everyone getting so angry, the op was obviously kidding?!"
3. "In COD4 I always play spec-ops (special operations)it's the only way to roll."
4. "I love halo because it supports co-op!"
In forum terms, OP refers to the Original Poster. The person who began the thread.
ForumGeek911: So yeh, the OP said you were dumb.
OP: That's right, I did!
ForumGeek911: OMG, He just necroposted.
Original Poster - Used in forum talk to refer to the person that started the thread.
To the O.P., what did you mean by "x, y and z"
You: What is OP?
Stranger: A faggot
You: yes, *reloads*