2. n. abrv. Original Post - The first post in a forum or imageboard thread
3. n. abrv. Opening - A common abbreviation for opening, most commonly used in Japan or regarding anime
4. n. abrv. Overpowered - Statement that something is too powerful, usually in a game
2. <someperson> Sauce pl0x
<otherperson> Read the OP, the source torrent is there
3. <someperson> Anyone seen the new Haruhi OP?
<otherperson> yeah it's awesome
4. <someperson> Wow the chaingun is really op
2. Original Poster (in forum-style collection of comment; the first person to comment or POST)
3. Operation (usually occurring in military gaming)
4. Operation 2 (second half of co-op or cooperation)
2. "Why is everyone getting so angry, the op was obviously kidding?!"
3. "In COD4 I always play spec-ops (special operations)it's the only way to roll."
4. "I love halo because it supports co-op!"