An alternative to "Oh My God" or "OMG" for people who place their highest authority with Scott, not God.
Popular with atheists who have good taste in music.
Reference to Scott Weiland, lead singer of the bands Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver.
While most people will say "Oh my God," due to God being their highest authority, those who do not believe in God should say "Oh my science," as it is the highest authority.
Or on the internet...
OMS! i have been touched by FSM!
1) Accidental pooping
2) Accidental pooping on someone else
3) Random yelling
4) Saying “what” all of the time when someone asks a question
5) Wearing a cell phone belt clip
6) Thinking that a coin purse is a useful item to carry around.
7) Hating everything, literally peeing hatereade.
8) Forgetting everything
9) I forget what I am typing about…..
The supernatural ability of old men to complete impossible tasks and make young "whippersnappers" and "damn teenagers" look like pathetic wusses.
OMS grows in direct proportion to how
much he just-doesn't-care-anymore. The less an Old Man has to lose,
the further he can throw you. Subsequently, the older the better.
Other Notables include: anyone who served in World War 2, Jack Palance, Clint Eastwood, Grandpa Gustafson