Nuddsed, Verb (used without object)
Nuddsing Noun, Adjective
1. To escape a self-inflicted moment of social awkwardness caused by extreme brazenness and/or inebriation, using verbal trickery or surrealist wit to diffuse or confuse.
2. To perform a feat requiring verbal or mental dexterity while under the influence of alcohol.
3. To get away with drunken mischief by concealing the original faux pas with further layers of drunken mischief.
4. The verbal equivalent of a Hail Mary Pass in football.
5. To dress and/or act in a Spivvish manner, while maintaining an air or universal affability so as to avoid reprimand.
So named after the oft-inebriated and serially mischievous author, R. Jay Nudds.
“When you’ve dug yourself into a hole, try Nuddsing your way out of it.”
“I don’t know how you got away with that. You totally Nuddsed her.”
"It's a boom or bust situation. It's time to go Nudds."
"He's been Nuddsing around all night and it's done him no harm."
A person who when competing would rather take the easy, no skill invloved way of winning and then talk a lot of smack about it rather than relying on skill for the victory.
In first person shooter games, tyler is such a nudd.
yeah, all he does is walk around with the rocket and blow up two people at a time.
Yeah, then he talks mess about how bad he owned us.
for real, he should try something pro, like no scope headshots.
Any person who is: Weird, Odd, Nosey, Random, Obnoxious, Annoying, Loves Drama, Compulsive Liar, Headcase, Constantly Highly Stressed Out, Have fake relationships for years, arrested for lying about your age.
"Don't be a nudd!"
Anyone (though there is only one) who is smart, witty, friendly, quirky, cool, funny (hilarious actually), and all around awesome 100% of the time.
Basically the opposite of the other definition.
<Nudd> You know what doesn't suck? Wendy's
<Aidy> the ice cream place?
<Nudd> it's like the ice cream place, except probably completely different