There are Diners everywhere, true, but New Jersey is the Diner state, so that can't really be blamed on North NJ.
- We read the Star Ledger, not the Asbury Park Press.
- We use SPRINKLES, not Jimmies.
- We eat SUBS, not Hoagies.
- Channel 4 is NBC. Not 3.
- None of us have any f*cking idea what a Wawa is.
- We really don't give a shit how the Phillies do.
- Atlantic City isn't sentimental to us.
(These views are mine, not yours)
welcome to suberbia its pretty rad here
A: North Jersey
Q: Wow, you must be rich, Right??
A: SUPER rich, you mean
Me: Lame -__-
*North Jersey is where i'm at ;D