1.)A person that you meet in any chat room and spams gay and ridiculous comments for no apparent reason other than the fact that he can swear and his parents won't yell at him.
2.)The person that does such a stupid thing that ruins the game for you or your team.
3.)Someone who is constantly writing in acronyms cause they have no life and have nothing better to do than try to elevate them selves above other people
4.) Somebody that won't leave you alone even though you did absolutely nothing to trigger them talking to you liek that annoying zit that grows on your back.
1.)I screw your mom evry mornign you loosers! LOL
2.)You stuck your self with a plasma you ass don't run towards us!
3.)OMG i pwn u all LOL!
Go to hell noob!
LOLSTFUOMGROTFLMAO u all sck nubs WTHYJA muhaha ROTFL
Oh my god shut up /ignore
4.) Whatcha doin?
Leave me alone or i'll report you!
would you please leave me alone and dont make another character to annoy me some more
LOLOL STFU you nub pay me biach!!
I win again bwahahaha!
I. What is this?
II. Defining 'Noob'
B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS
II. Where to find noobs
III. Behavior of noobs
IV. Noob religion
V. More about noob habitats
C. AVOIDING NOOBS
I. Make sure you aren't one
II. Major noob avoiding strategies
I. What is this?
This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.
Noobs are often referred to...
A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves
*gets shot with chaingun*
"this game is no good, you all suck noobish balls you stupid noobs!*
A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.
Noob: can i hav muneys pplsplsplsplzz!!11
Newb: Would you mind sparing me some money?
Noob: pl0x sir!! money plszzz!!!111111111
Newb: Okay. :(
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope.
2. Noobs generally get extremely upset over being beaten and can not admit that they are bad at the game. Often they will accuse the skilled people of hacking.
3. This word is an insult in general so people often wrongly use it and just call somebody that they do not like a noob, regardless of skill.
4. This term is often confused with the term "newb," and people who confuse these terms are usually either noobs themselves, or somebody who is good but is just mean (and has a lot of pride for being skilled).
1. Newb comes from "newbie." Somebody new to a game and they will generally suck at it. However, the reason that they suck is because of their unfamiliarity to the game. They have the potential to become good. This is not a derogatory term.
2. Also, newbs are not always bad at the game, as they may have played similar games in the past, but when it comes to knowing where things are, or information- they don't know.
1. Player: Hey man you keep getting killed, I'd recomend using a sniper rifle in this large zone, rather than that shotgun.
Noob: dude stfu i no wat im doin *gets killed again*
2. *noob gets killed yet again*
Noob: WTF u freaking hacker u suck
Player: Err...No I've just had the game for quite a while.
Player: .....Alright I have had enough of you, noob. *begins to kill the noob specifically over anybody else*
3. *Player1 spawns and picks up a shotgun*
Player2: wtf taht shotgun shuld be minez i was rite there 2 pick it up.
Player1: Sorry, I guess I got it.
Player2: u freaking noob i hate u.
Player1: Dude, we are on the same team, it benefits you as well.
Player2: SCREW U NOOB!!!111
4. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?
Skilledplayer: ROFL NOOB
Newplayer: err....sorry I'm new.
Skilledplayer: LOL at you!!!!112@@
1. Player: Hey man you really need to work on your shooting. You don't seem to know where you are going either.
Newplayer: ...Yeah I just got the game....sorry.
Player: Yeah, I remember back when I was a newb. You'll get better, and learn where things are.
2. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?
Player: Wow, I saw you shooting pretty well. How could you not know that?
Newplayer: I just got the game, sorry. I'm kind of a newb.
Player: But damn you shoot well.
Newplayer: Yeah, I played game X before, so I have ex...
a word that the more you use it, the more it applies to you
"- you're all noobs!"
"- stfu noob"
derived from online video games.
often confused with the term newb or newbie, but instead of meaning new to the game as the latter does, noob refers to people who have played the game for a whiel but still suck balls and are ignorant, selfish, and lack the most important skill of all, teamwork.
this guy is a total noob and he never learns, must have never participated in sports while growing up. What a fag.
someone who is new to a game, or website, online game, or something.
lets go mess with the weak little noobs