me: fuck u pay me
them: i cant, expense exceeds sales
me: fuck u lie!
them: i have nothing but debts to keep the business alive
me: fuck shit god dammit, ( no choice but work harder )
them: ( hehe got him, perfect nitro )
1. Short for nitrogen, an inert gas that makes up a good percentage of Earth's atmosphere.
2. Short for nitrous oxide, a gaseous compound used as a mild anesthetic in dental surgery. Also used in car engines. The gas is fed parallel to the fuel injection manifold to increase the volatility of combustion in the engines.
3. Short for nitroglycerin. A compound used medically. However, nitroglycerin is also explosive and is popular in such devices.
4. Short for nitromethane. CH3NO2. Used in race car engines and as a propellant.
5. To suddenly and unexpectedly-often without provocation-become explosively agitated. Similar to going postal.
6. Describes a person, place or thing as being unequivocally, quintessentially spectacular and dumbfounding. (i.e. Something that is really, really cool to use the vernacular).
2. He punched his nitro too early, and his car exploded.
3. The BLU-205-N, a laser guided, nitro-tipped paveway bomb.
4. See 1.
5. Yo', don't fuck girls on X man. That chica went nitro on my cock yesterday.
6. Dude, fatality may be platinum in Quake, but I am nitro at sniping in America's Army.