look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Often, when homosexual intercourse takes place between two men, it is called things such as "anal", "buttfucking", etc. However, when these acts are done to an Asian or pacific islander mixture hapa, this act is called "ninokawa".
Asking your hapa friend if he would like to go to the gym.
You: "Hey, dude wanna go to the gym?"
Hapa: "Sorry, I'm too sore from ninokawa last night."
by Mr. Valentine the Boy Wonder January 11, 2013