2. As above, except it is used by middle-aged, pot-bellied, unwashed, disgusting men to garner in-game favors in the form of money, items, help, etc., by dancing and/or flirting with the aforementioned undersex boys who think they're actually having cybersex with a woman.
3. As above, except it is used by horny single males to elicit cybersex, since they figure any sex at all is better than taking Mary Palmer and her five sisters to give the pink mustang a spit shine again.
4. As above, but in this case it is actually used by a female; said female is either ugly but thinks she's a beauty queen "inside," or else she is decent looking but has her wiring crossed and needs to be avoided at all costs. In the former case, said female tries to convince anything that even suggests it is a male that will support her that she looks "just like her character" in order to try to establish a real-life relationship based on cybersex and 50,000 pages of prefabricated bullshit. In the latter case, where said female may actually be as "good looking" as the cartoonish figure suggests, she uses it as a trap for unsuspecting males whose dicks override their judgment and think that if it looks good and wants to fuck, personality doesn't matter.
2. Yeah, I look a lot like my character, just without the eyebrows. ;-) If you help me get some clothes, I'll take em off for you and do a little dance. /wink
3. What?! You're a guy in real life?? Oh well that works out then, since I'm not...wanna cyber?
4. I met this totally hot night elf in World of Warcraft over the summer, and she's coming to live with me next month. She's had 10 boyfriends in the last 2 years and lived with every one of them, but I'm sure if she's good looking enough the 6 kids she's bringing won't be an issue.
2) A race played by old perverts that download naked skin patches for female night elves in a attempt to brighten their already lonely existance.
/1General A Human: NE sux BAD, HUMANS FTW!!