Usage - To nig
1) To borrow without the intention of returning
2) To act niggardly
in general. (More commonly known as "nigging around")
3) To "jokingly" steal, then actually steal it because you're a nig
1) Jerome came ovah to muh crib and be like "Ey Tyrone lemme getcho lawn mowah real quick doe, I need tuh shave." I let him borrow it and I haven't heard from him sense. Clearly, he nigged my lawnmower.
2) My cousin asked if he could wear my new Nikes this summer because they looked fresh as shit with his clothes. I never saw those shoes again, and every time I asked, he changed the subject. He nigged my shoes.
A shortened form of the ancient english word "nigger".
Jerome new he was a nig since birth.
A shorter version of the word "nigger".
Hey nig, why don't you smile so I can see you.
- an unfortunate event, being screwed over
getting screwed over = getting nigged
screwing somebody over = nigging them
the screw over itself = nig
particularly when someone has found something that benefits them in some way, and another manages to take the benefits for himself
I found a penny on the ground, you took it, you nigged me.
I need a cigarette, mind if I nig your last smoke?
n. less offensive, shorter version of nigger.
v. to jack
1. What's up nig?
2. Yeah, I told your little sister to nig you during the concert.
A derogatory term originating from the word nigger
n. label of a cheap, dishonest, or traitorous person, or a person of any race who acts in ways in which characterize the African-American steriotype.
v. to cheat, back-stabb, or screw over.
Fisher is so nig that he collects gas money even though his dad pays for it.
That kid with the spoke rims is so nig.
Fisher just nigged me out of ten bucks
Shortened version of nigger.
1. What's up my nig?
2. What it do my nig?
Nig- a midget black person
"Dude i just saw a nig run through my kitchen"