A baseball team that is greatly over rated and always has the highest payroll each year. The Yankees also have the worst fans because they are all fags from New York, who have the worst accents of all the Places in the United States
"If I were liked the New York Yankees I would kill myself"
1.The best baseball team in the history of baseball. Best players, best managers, best owners, best everything. Will always kick ass, no matter what.
2.A phrase which strikes fear into the heart of Red Sox fans everywhere.
The team of the decade for the 2000s. Ya, thats right.
Here is why..
New York Yankees - 9
Red Sox - 6
New York Yankees - 8
Red Sox - 1
New York Yankees - 4
Red Sox - 2
New York Yankees - 965-653 (.596 W%)
Red Sox - 920-699 (.568 W%)
As you can see, its really not even close.
1) A possessive indicating that the noun following it in the sentence is property of a New York Yankee.
2) A contraction of either "New York Yankee IS" or "New York Yankee HAS."
3) The way idiots spell the plural of "New York Yankee." You NEVER, EVER put an apostrophe in a plural. EVER. Illiterate morons.
1) "That New York Yankee's parents recently moved to Brooklyn."
- This is right.
2) "I think a New York Yankee's going to win MVP this year."
"Some New York Yankee's been visiting our neighbors a lot lately."
- These are both right, too.
3) "The New York Yankee's are playing the Met's tonight."
- No! This is WRONG! Where did you LEARN this?!? Stop doing it!
The best overall baseball team ever. If you had all that money you'd buy anything you want too so stfu mkay?
Most red sox fans are hyporites
The shittyest most arrogant team in baseball.
New york Yankees lose to the Red Sox once again 6 to 2
Have been known for winning the World Series 50% of the time. Always sucking up any good free agents, denying newer, less fortunate teams from having them, they are big-league hogs, and have a payroll more than double most teams, sometimes triple, yet in the start of the 2005 season, the sucked more balls then a 3 cent mexican prostatute. It amazes me how anyone can be a fan of the Yankess, I think it would be awfully boring watching the Yankee's when you know they have the biggest advantage in baseball.
Yankee's don't do baseball anymore, they do bussiness.
Poser: "Dude the Yankee's are a team of legends, they're so much better than everyone else."
Me: "Yeah, they can't even keep up with the Red Sox in their division. Even though they have 60 million dollars more in payroll."