The best state in the country. Is often dissed by Pennsylvanians because of the infamous "Fifteen Miles of Universal Fart" but I'd sure as hell rather smell that than cow manure and all the other shit PA has to offer.
PA Native: You're from Jersey huh? What exit?
Jersey Native: 98, fuck-you-very-much.
To all you New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians who claim everyone from New Jersy is stupid:
New Jersey is ranked fourth in a survey conducted to determine the smartest state (based on high school graduation rates and various other factors). New York placed sixth.
Pennsylvania you're not too far behind at number nine.
(In case you're wondering which state ranked first; Massachusettes)
Suck on that one, Grasshopper.
Dad: Oh, so you're from New Jersey aye? I would be honored if you'd plant your seed in my daughter.
Guy from Jersey: I already have. But thanks for the go ahead.
East Coast State. Lots of stereotypes are false about this state just like there are false stereotypes about your state.
- Capital is Trenton
- Three regions, North, South, Central
- We DON'T say Joisey, we say Jurzee
- Depending on where you live you are either close to NYC or Philly
- Lots of rich suburbs, ghetto cities, and beach towns
- The beaches aren't dirty, they are actually clean and have some of the biggest waves I have ever seen
- People are really into sports, football, soccer, lax, etc.
- Lots of hot girls and a lot of ugly ones too.
- It does not smell. If you think it does you obviously have been on outskirts with lots of factories which doesn't smell that bad anyway.
- We have lots of pizza shops, bagel stores, and malls.
- Most people in Jersey have respect for New York and Pennsylvania. We aren't trying to compete with them, we enjoy there large cities and they enjoy our beaches, fare trade off.
- Trenton, Newark, Camden, and Patterson are considered "Ghetto". It doesn't mean you are going to get shot for walking it just means don't be retarded, say the n word, or start shit with people.
- Most people are either Philly Eagle Fans or NY Giants fan
- A lot of people move here for our schools (good public schools and private schools as well).
- We have; irish, jews, blacks, italians, mexicans, pueroricans, hindus, muslims etc. We are a very diverse state
- We are a Northeast state
- A lot of people here falsey s...
My Home state. If you haven't been here don't judge because every place has common misconceptions. First of all no one ever says Joisey, seriously no one ever does. North Jersey is influenced by New York and South Jersey is influenced by Philly. That's why in North Jersey alot of people are NY Giants fans and in the southern end people like the Eagles more. Most people here respect New York and love NYC. We also appreciate Philly, we have two of the best cities right next to us. The suburbs of NJ are awesome. The houses are gigantic, most people are friendly, parties all the time, and seasonal weather. We have more Pizza and Bagel shops than all of the west coast and south put together. We are a diverse state, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asian, Indian, all live together. We do have some gang related problems in Newark, Camden, and Trenton but all cities have crime unless they're in the middle of no where. We usually are short tempered people but really nice. Like I said we have seasonal weather, summer = Hot as hell. Fall = Breezy but still wear shorts. Winter = Fucking freezing. Spring = warm and nice. The Jersey shore is really nice, clean water, and big waves. I'm not saying Jersey is better than where you live. I love the West Coast, California and Nevada are amazing. I like the South too, Miami is my favorite city and I want to go to Atlanta and North Carolina. The Mid-West is cool and I love the North East because it's my home. What I'm saying is, I don't think Jersey...more...
The greatest place in the entire continental United States. Everyone who doesn't like New Jersey is a communist
. There, I said it. Contrary to popular opinion, it doesn't smell there at all, is cleaner than New York, and is home to some of the nicest people ever. Plus, we don't pump our own gas, bitches. Also, home to the most wiggers
kids. New York can have them both.
if you dont like jersey, fine, cuz we dont like you either
: We all live by malls, factories are everywhere, we apparently have an accent that we've never heard of before, we all are Italian
and gel our hair, we are just a giant suburb of NY and Philly
, we all smoke alot and we must come from Newark or Atlantic City because those are the only two NJ cities you know.
: I can't speak for all of NJ but I do live within 45 minutes of 3 malls
, but what's so bad about that? Factories are only in Northeast Jersey that is real close to NYC
, and they manufacture half the shit you buy, we have to put them somewhere. No one ever says "Joisey", we say Jurzee
and the accent
you think we have is more like a crushing combonation of Staten Island
and Boston. Jersey Accents are more subtle and most people talk like they're from Philly or NY. We aren't all Italian, infact only 17% of NJ is Itailian but yeah I am Italian but there's nothing wrong with that, and no we don't all gel our hair or wear Gucci sunglasses. We are like a giant suburb of NY/Philly but with attitude, our own cities and towns, and a beach. And No we aren't all from
New Jersey is the realist state on earth, we dont have fake TV shows like California. Nj smells like... Trees. We have awesome beaches and rolling hills. Everything in jersey rocks. and the only people that disagree have never been here, or have only been near obnoxious New York. We are the 6th richest state, and somerset is the RICHEST county in america.
Yes Nj is the best state.. and anyone who disagree's can come kiss my ass
mmhm. That New Jersey Beach is awesome