|2.||New York Yankee's|
Have been known for winning the World Series 50% of the time. Always sucking up any good free agents, denying newer, less fortunate teams from having them, they are big-league hogs, and have a payroll more than double most teams, sometimes triple, yet in the start of the 2005 season, the sucked more balls then a 3 cent mexican prostatute. It amazes me how anyone can be a fan of the Yankess, I think it would be awfully boring watching the Yankee's when you know they have the biggest advantage in baseball.
Yankee's don't do baseball anymore, they do bussiness.
Poser: "Dude the Yankee's are a team of legends, they're so much better than everyone else."
Me: "Yeah, they can't even keep up with the Red Sox in their division. Even though they have 60 million dollars more in payroll."
|1.||New York Yankee's|
1) A possessive indicating that the noun following it in the sentence is property of a New York Yankee.
2) A contraction of either "New York Yankee IS" or "New York Yankee HAS."
3) The way idiots spell the plural of "New York Yankee." You NEVER, EVER put an apostrophe in a plural. EVER. Illiterate morons.
1) "That New York Yankee's parents recently moved to Brooklyn."
- This is right.
2) "I think a New York Yankee's going to win MVP this year."
"Some New York Yankee's been visiting our neighbors a lot lately."
- These are both right, too.
3) "The New York Yankee's are playing the Met's tonight."
- No! This is WRONG! Where did you LEARN this?!? Stop doing it!