1. A once hockey dynasty, who now blows. The all mighty Islanders are so magnificent that they lost to the Rangers 6, count em, 6 times this past season. 2. A team run by a complete and total idiot Mike Milbury and a person who gives out free eggroles after each win. 3. The only team stupid enough to give up Zdeno Chara and Jason Spezza for Alex Ca$hin. Also lost players such as Bertuzzi, Luongo, Pallfy. see also, Fishsticks, annoying, unlikeable, Satan.
Hm, the Islanders ram dogs in the butt.
Shitty hockey team that can't get out of the first round of the playoffs. They haven't made it to the second round since 1993.
The Islanders have no good players. "Oh shit, watch out for Trent Hunter!"
1. Model of how to NOT run a hockey franchise.
2. The New York Mets of hockey.
3. Typical suburban sports franchise that luckily built a winning team for a few seasons half a century ago thus having fans that think the team is somehow looking good despite clearly sucking.
4. The NHL's official farm team.
1. Did you hear the New York Islanders traded Roberto Luongo so they could draft an unhealthy goalie to sign for 15 years.
2. The New York Islander team jersey has been changed to completely orange with Stan Fishler's face on the front.
3. The New York Islanders haven't had a good season in nearly three decades? Why are people still wearing Potvin jerseys- isn't he dead by now?
4. Jason Blake's on fire! Where'd you get him? "You know, the New York Islanders"
An example of how not to manage a hockey team.
Did you see the New York Islanders versus New York Rangers
Yeah, the Islanders still suck.
Dp will never compete with king henrik. Their gm is the reason they suck. What kind of idiot trades Spezza and Chara for Yashin
THE NEW YORK ISLANDERS WILL GET CRUSHED BY THE RANGERS ON TUESDAY APRIL THIRD.
The New York Islanders will get crushed by the Rangers on Tuesday April 3rd
sports freak, sports freak, sports freak....do you live in a parallel universe? lol
it was the EARLY 80s that the Islanders won their 4 straight cups (1980-83).
Would have tied Montreal's record for 5 straight if they would have beaten the Oilers in the 84 finals.
The New York Islanders hold the record as both a U.S. based team and an expansion team, to have the most consecutive cup wins.
One of the greatest NHL dynastys winning four straight stanley cups (80-83). Although there were darker times (94-2000) they are still better than the other new york teams. People that are islander fans are not as much of assholes as ranger fans
Man the lockout really sucks, i cant watch the islanders anymore.
I was enjoying a hockey game at the collisum when some stupid fuck behind me was chanting ''lets go rangers'' islanders suck when they were kickin ass, stupid fuckin guido