A modern metropolis in the state of Louisiana, which is in the south eastern United States. Known for it's rich history, vibrant night life, and unique culture.
The city was devastated by one of the largest hurricanes on record, so the population and infrastructure are just now rebounding. The sad thing is enough changes haven't been made to stop this from happening again.
New Orleans is one of the worlds' largest port cities.
One of the best fucking cities in the usa.A great place to party.Also known as home of Mardi Gras and Jazz.If you have anything bad to say about the N.O then fuck off.
Allison-Im going partying in New Orleans tonight nigga!
The coldest and hardest fuckin city in the world. Even Katrina couldn't hold us down ! We still here and we gon rep to the fullest! BITCHES !
Man that city new orleans is a beast !
The largest port in the United States and 3rd largest in the world. Home to myself and some 480,000 others. 28% of which are white, 67% are black, and the rest is everything else. Home to some of the the very first housing projects in the U.S.
Highest murder rate in the country almost every other year. The murder rate was as high as 88 per 100,000 pepole in 1994, but is usually closer to 40 (the nation's average is 6-7 per 100,000)
New Orleans Laaaaaaaaaaaaady!!! something something and Esplanade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful, historic, and partying. It does stink in some places and it is dirty, but aren't all major cities that way? Thats the price we pay for all night booze. Best rave scene in the late 90's. Can't beat the atmosphere. There are a lot of dangerous ghettos. You can tell- just avoid them.
bourbon street, canal street, st. charles
The best city in uncle sams homeland! Best city for underage drinking to occur! Fuckin-A
The Boot, Jimmys, the Hanger, Rendenn Inn
A city like no other! Culture, history, the very atmosphere! Home of Jazz, Cajun food, bling- bling, Bounce music,woadie, Cash money, No limit, toughest head bustas, Mardi Gras, Essence, Bayou Classic! Have their style of voodoo! Katrina hit it hard! But it stood up with broken bones and stood like a soulja!!! All haters don't come down or you might find yourself dead in the callio or the nolia!If you come down right we might treat you to crawfish and some daiquri. To my people in nawlins...waaaaa!
katrina hits New Orleans, but the people suffering, but still surviving.
1. The martyr city that the Republicans will fear the most coming next federal election. Mostly in the minds of its victims and its brothas and sistahs. Also known as the North American Third World disaster (but not for long).
2. Victim of mislead governmental priorities. (An episode of the Simpsons where a meteor would strike Springfield foreshadows the Hurricane Katrina disaster.)
3. Bush's worse nightmare.
1. New Orleans: the Phoenix will rise from the ashes
2. Remember the Republicans of how they mislead New Orleans how they left the citizens cold and wet.
3. George Bush would have wished New Orleans would have been the next Atlantis so his dynasty could continue during the midterm.