1. people only go to camden to buy drugs or alcohol illegally.
2. people only go to trenton to buy drugs or to attend the puerto rican day parade.
3. every summer you go down the shore and get cheese fries on the boardwalk.
4. the white horse circle in trenton requires skill; the red lion circle in southampton does not.
5. you'll see at least 12 kids from your high school at wawa in the morning, getting a wawa green tea, breakfast sandwich, 20 oz coffee, or hoagie for lunch.
6. 711 ATM machines charge $1.50 per transaction.
7. if you must go to camden, newark, or trenton at night, lock your doors and make sure your windows are up. also, if you are a fan of rap music, turn it off. you will get jumped and/or shot.
8. bonfires and miller light in southampton are your weekend plans, every weekend. (south jersey)
9. speeding on 295 is an art. go 90 mph but make sure you slow down when you go past the rest stop right before the florence exit. theres always a statey being shady and waiting there for you in the insert.
10. take the back roads to lbi, atlantic city, cape may, seaside, and wildwood. getting pulled over on the garden state expressway or the acx isnt worth the 4 points itll put on your license.
If that's not a good example of one of the many reasons NJ is a really good state... I don't know what is.
Oh and. By the way. We are -not- all Italian, even in South Jersey.
Me: No, fuck off! I live in New Jersey on a farm, and i'm not Italian and I don't live like the fuckin Suprano's!
#1: new jersey is an industrial dump
while its true we have industry, its only near the border, we keep the inside nice and awsome , the industry just keeps the evil newyorkers and pennsylvanians from getting in
#2: we say joisey
no, only new yorkers drop the "new" and forget the "r"
#3 we are all poor and ugly
wrong agian, new jersey is wealthy, and has some of the finest ass around,
NJ dude:..... at least im smart enough to know how a car works
man: im gonna go run into a pole now
If you ask someone from Jersey if they're from "Joisey", you deserve a punch in the face.
See also Awesomeness.