2. World's first city in which the number of mobile phones has surpassed the number of fixed / landlines.
3. New name for the northern Indian city once called Indraprastha.
4. The capital city of the northern Indian state, Delhi.
5. One of the most metropolitan & cosmopolitan cities in the world with as many as 21 languages being spoken. Though Hindi / Hindostani (NOT Hindustani) enjoying the first language status, English being the general formal & business language.
6. People of the city are called New Delhiite or simply Delhiite.
7. The city has the world's largest public bus transportation system, 100% of which runs on CNG & is called DTC.
8. Locally called Dilli / Nai Dilli / Navi Dilli / Dehli.
Other Guy: New Delhi.
Some Guy: Okay.
Other Guy: See you.
BANTA: He lives in new delhi
.DLF Gateway Tower