1. Geeks are wanna-be nerds.
2. Nerds can be very preppy.
3. Nerds have fun, most of the time. 4. Nerds can be very popular.
5. Most nerds have a social life.
6. Most nerds get very good grades.
7. Not all nerds wear glasses. If you wear glasses, you're not always considered a nerd.
8. Most nerds don't spend their entire life on the computer. They actually have a life.
9. Those of you who are making fun of nerds.....go ahead. We don't care.
10. A nerd is probably going to be the one who drastically changes the structure of the world.
So there. 10 things you might have not known about nerds.
Nerd are some one that are upseded with something it can not just be something that has to do with a computer. If you like something so much that you have more than 15 things of it, You might be a nerd. Every one is a nerd in there own way.
Centron Greeve is the nerdiest nerd, he enjoys48 hour sci-fi marathons, dungeons and dragons and doing extremely hard math problems for fun.
feral pic of aly and i being nerdsssss
A nerd and his precious TI-83
Often mistaken for Geeks, who aspire to become nerds, yet lack the intelligence, and end up giving nerds a bad name due to their poor social skills.
Non-nerds are often scared of nerds, due to their detailed knowledge, and therefore seemingly high levels of intelligence - and subsequently denegrate them as much as possible as often as possible.
Nerds exist covertly within the fabric of society, often choosing to 'nerd it up' in private or in the company of fellow nerds. It is for this reason they are feared the most - unlike geeks, who are easily identified, nerds can only be found out when casual conversation reaches a subject that they like nerding.
Nerd: "Let's bash this nerd"
Nerd: "That'll teach you to go playing with my tesla coil"