Neow means so many things, it can be used to say anything just to say no, or to make fun of someone.
You get so much neow, that your legs got crust on them..
1. TO ACT IMMEDIATELY UPON DEMAND;
2. AN IMPERATIVE COMMAND;
3. TO BE COMPLETED WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF HESITATION;
4. A DEMAND THAT IS DELIVERED IN A HIGH PITCH, LOUD, DEMANDING VOICE;
5. SIMILAR TO THAT OF A CAT'S "MEOW" (sometimes, especially when combined with alcohol, repeated multiple times with increasing speed & volume)
Ex.) 1. Go get me a vodka and water NEOW! 2. Come to the bar NEOW!
3. Go get me late night food NEOW!
4. Take me home neow, neow, NEOW, NEEEEEEOWWWWW!
Neow (Yorkshire) mean's No. and it can also be an insult as been rejected.
First. Neow, nowt like that.
Second. ERRRRRRRRRRR NEOW
This word can replace anything. You can think anything you want and replace it with the word neow.
*Courtesy of a good friend of mine.*
"I went to the neow last night and I got so frikken neow."
"No neowing way!!!"
"Yes neowing way."
"Nick, quit being a neow."
"OMG Nick's neowing the seat!!!"
an exclamation of something that is cool
originated by donny b
"look at those two lovebirds...NEOW!"