Terrance Dean, a member of the entertainment industry's gay sub-culture exposed ne-yo on his january 7, 2009 blog post.
Witnesses claim that Jim Jones got into an altercation with the brother of Ty-Ty Smith who is a long-time Jay-Z associate. What many people don’t know is that Ty-Ty’s brother is also the suspected “down-low” lover of Ne-Yo.
One rap industry veteran broke down the situation, “Most of us know how Ne-Yo rolls but we don’t trip cause he’s good people and he makes hits. The problem is Jones threatened to take things public a while ago after some ‘he-say, she-say’ bullshit."
The beef continued until it boiled over on Christmas Eve at the Louis Vuitton store in NYC. Although the police report has not been released, here are the details as we’ve heard, “Jim Jones started going off on Ty-Ty’s brother, and Ne-Yo tried to break-up the situation and in doing so jumped between them and pushed both guys away. Jones then said, “don’t put yo’ dick sucking hands on me nigga."
Jane : Yeah ...I Like it .Will u stop stalking me now Joe?
Joe : NOOOOOO
The collection of Ne-Yo's are popular among young, usually mainstreamer people who are frequent followers of popular music.
2) A boring singer, no different than the rest of this waste that is played on the radio. Some compared him to Michael Jackson which is a fucking insult because Michael Jackson was a child prodigy and a legend. Someone shoot Ne-Yo.
3) A person who so badly wants to be like Usher Raymond.
4) A tax right-off.
Mom: We're having fried Ne-Yo with coleslaw!
2) Shawquaniqua Tequila Alize: Girl, I'm gon' buy that new Ne-Yo album! He is the MJ of 2007! And he is sexy as fuck!
Fanaye: MJ of 2007? Go cut your wrists. And you need to listen to real music. This is recyclable goods.
3) Jason gets on my nerves dressing like an R&B superstar 24/7 and randomly busting out dance moves when you least expect. He is such a Ne-Yo!
4) During the Feb/March 2006 tax season, 60% of Ne-Yo's were sent to the government.