A nasty is someone who does not bathe, brush their teeth, or even attempt any sort of hygienic activity.
They are typically very loud and obnoxious, and cannot comprehend normal social etiquette. They like to loom in the distance and listen in on normal people's conversations, walk too close to you, and generally act creepy.
Nasties tend to group together, and it is not uncommon for them to become a clique, where they will proceed to inter-date and fester in their own little worlds.
Everyone knows a nasty. No one can escape their greasy clutches. The best you can do is avoid eye contact and sit as far away from them as physically possible. Becoming friends with them will only make you miserable and a social outcast.
Student: Oh... uh, hi.
Nasty: We used to ride the same bus. Remember that hat you let me borrow?
Nasty: I still have it. It still smells like you, too, lol.
Student 1: Oh my fucking god, that nasty is creepy as HELL.
Student 2: Fucking nasties.
1. to describe something that is disgusting
2. to act dirty in a sexual way
1. The pile of shit on the floor was nasty.
2. Jessica acted nasty in the bedroom.
1. A word used to describes someone's excellent ability at something or to describe something that is ridiculously good.
Garett is nasty at basketball and soccer.
Sherr makes a nasty omelette
an unreal maneuver of incredible technique
That trick was so nasty!
Smutty, pornographic and erotic (the height of base sensuality.)
"I'm his nasty girl" or "I'm nasty for you right now baby."
1. to describe something that is asthetically pleasing
Pitbull- "twenty-fours on the truck, that's nasty"
1. To have excellent ability at a certian sport, activity, ect.
2. An appealing situation.
3. Another way to say "cool".
4. A title given to someone who is nasty(see 1) at something.
1. "Matt's nasty at lacrosse."
2. "We get out of school early? That's nasty."
3. "Halo's a pretty nasty game."
4. "Pat Nasty and Matt Nasty are nasty.
1) Incredibly mean.
1) My new math teacher is nasty; she gave me three detentions just for sneezing in class.
2) I'm not sure what's in that sandwich; all I know is that it smells nasty.