leaving, departing (in Yorkshire/Northern England)
do you want another pint?
na mate, i'm nashing.
1. When two males rub their penises together
2. When males flirt and complement one another, particularly management in an office corridor
1. Gay men getting home and nashing after meeting in a bar.
2. "I like that report that you put together for the GM", male 1. "I thought it was ok but I can never produce one as good as yours", male 2. This tyype of "flirting" indicates that two otherwise straight men would like to be nashing with one another in the copy room.
Then a lame joke ensues and they talk about the hobby that they pretend to have in common (e.g. yachting)
complaining continuously and loudly on an issue based on a confused understanding, and minimal knowledge, of the underlying issues.
His nashing is disrupting every meeting, someone needs to teach him to act like a professional.
Whining obliviously about issues one is not fully aware of does not have a stake in to the point of being a complete ignoranyt pain in the ass
The meeting dragged on by one persons nashing about his co-workers office layout.
1. Quickly transitioning from a calm state of mind to an enormous freakout over technology not working or the discovery of something new that you know you don't really need but you have to have it.
2. The act of taking a serious moment and making yourself appear as a retarded/spazstic person to enable a conversation stopper.
Why is he over there nashing like crazy?
Oh, he just discovered he had a virus on his computer.
Do you want to go to bestbuy and nash on some new stuff?
Will you stop nashing and let me talk about the STD I just contacted?
To nash is to rub one's nipples against another being or object sensually or threateningly in a matter of reflection, release, or fun.
"Oh jeez!" "Oh man!" "That nashing did the trick!" "Well, see ya same time tomorrow, kid."