They tell about a boy named Naruto Uzumaki who has the Nine-Tailed Fox sealed away inside of him. He dreams of being Hokage someday. He is skilled in many Jutsus and Techniques like the Rasengan and Shadow Clones Jutsu. After a while, people stopped fearing him for the Nine-Tails and they show lots of love and respect to him.
When Naruto is in complete sorrow and/or filled with rage, he becomes destructive and infused with Nine-Tailed Demon's chakra but it always stops.
The anime and manga are awesome but the manga is much further and a little more graphic than the anime due to filler arcs to help. It has its funny moments, its fourth wall-breaking moments, its serious moments, its sad moments and its action-filled moments.
It also gives people a better view of ninjas.
2. I don't get why there are some people who hate the Naruto series. It's very cool and epic. Naruto Forever!
2. The name of a character in "Naruto". Naruto is a young boy who was born with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him. Naruto then was shunned by adults who feared the kyuubi inside him. Naruto was then taken to the ninja academy and became a class slacker. After, he was assigned to Team 7 which consists of Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura. Eventually, Sasuke and Naruto became rivals and developed a sense of friendship. Naruto, along with his team, participated in the Chuunin Exam. Shortly after, Naruto was targeted by members of Akatsuki, which was interested in the kyuubi inside Naruto. When Sasuke was bothered with the thought of being weak, he betrayed Konoha and sought power by giving up his body to Orichimaru. Further information is unknown.
2. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu(Shadow Replication Technique)"-Naruto
2. Main character in said manga/anime. Characterized by his blonde hair, orange clothes, and the demon fox which was sealed within his belly soon after his birth. He can draw upon the energy of the demon at will to increase his strength.
2. I'd give you a quote or something, but I don't know how to use japanese.