A disappointing anime series contaminated with fillers and rather poor animation roughly 95% of the time-- and an excellent manga if the shōnen genre is your thing. Fans of this series, often derogatorily referred to as Narutards
, do not always (and in some cases, rarely) belong to the stereotype in which they are categorized. Many people that highly dislike the series believe that the characters' colorful clothes defeat the purpose of being a ninja. These people are also evidently oblivious to the fact that the ninja originated in Japan. The Japanese ninja of the era in which these characters are based from had no specific clothing, and were not portrayed in the stereotypical black suits seen in popular Western culture.
Naruto certainly is not the best anime/manga title on Earth, and as a matter of fact, it isn't even close. But a person can't be wrong in saying it is enjoyable to them or a personal favourite; and it isn't shit simply because you feel superior when you say so.
"You like Naruto?"
"Much like the majority, I'm going to make the biased assumption that you exclaim '--BELIEVE IT!' in public areas and want to fuck the main character because of the small, insignificant amount of information I have received about your interest in Naruto. I am extremely intelligent."
"Please get your head out of your ass."
1. The swirly thingamabobs in your Ramen that tast like bean curd.
2. Decent manga about some ninja kids.
1. I ate the naruto.
2. My friend really likes the Naruto manga.
Naruto is an excellent anime and manga series which is still running. It is about a young boy named Naruto who has the Ninetailed Fox Demon sealed inside him. He was hated by his village for having the demon in him. His dream is to become the #1 ninja in the village and have everyone acknowledge him. He is put on a team with Sasuke and Sakura under their teacher Kakashi. Together they go through many tasks with important lessons in the end. This is an excellent series with beautiful animation, touching scenes, great music, and kick-ass fighting!
1. The name of the popular anime/manga series which is licensed by ShoPro.
2. The name of a character in "Naruto". Naruto is a young boy who was born with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him. Naruto then was shunned by adults who feared the kyuubi
inside him. Naruto was then taken to the ninja academy and became a class slacker. After, he was assigned to Team 7 which consists of Hatake Kakashi
, Uchiha Sasuke
, and Haruno Sakura
. Eventually, Sasuke and Naruto became rivals and developed a sense of friendship. Naruto, along with his team, participated in the Chuunin Exam. Shortly after, Naruto was targeted by members of Akatsuki
, which was interested in the kyuubi
inside Naruto. When Sasuke was bothered with the thought of being weak, he betrayed Konoha
and sought power by giving up his body to Orichimaru
. Further information is unknown.
1. Naruto is on the TTL(Top Ten List) for anime.
2. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu(Shadow Replication Technique)"-Naruto
A very unoverhyped manga and anime that has legions of followers in the states because of it's indetifiable, distinctive, yet simple characters. Top notch animation, great battle choreography, and an innovative rehashing of fantasy martial arts.
The Number 1 Ninja At Surprising People.
I will never take back my words.
- That is my way of the ninja.
1. The name of a popular japanese manga
geared toward the young male population much in the same style as Dragonball Z
, yet holds appeal toward a wide audience due in large part to the varied and unique cast.
2. Main character in said manga/anime. Characterized by his blonde hair, orange clothes, and the demon fox which was sealed within his belly soon after his birth. He can draw upon the energy of the demon at will to increase his strength.
1. I reccomend www.narutofan.com to sate your curiosities.
2. I'd give you a quote or something, but I don't know how to use japanese.