To be fresh out of your favorite herbal smoke. In a waterpipe or a bowl
, when it is finished, it needs to be kicked
This shit is narfed, clap it and pack it again.
1) One who plays Dungeons and Dragons
2) An action to signify victory in Dungeons and Dragons
1) Look at that narf playing with his die.
2) I narfed the High Warlord
When a person partakes in the act of puking.
I sampled her snack bar and narfed.
1. one who resembles a turtle.
2. someone under the age of 15, and has a moustache & beard with patches of missing hair in it.
3. a person with facial deformities, as a result of their mothers abusing drugs while pregnancy.
4. a word that suggests "fooling around."
"damn, girl, look at that narf!"