When, during the midst of a text conversation, one of the involved parties seems to fall off the face of the earth, mid-text. Just stops texting, with no rhyme or reason, as if dead; or, at least, dead asleep.
- (3:15) (me) So, yeah, Steph says she's not going.
- (3:15) (Stone) Rly?
- (3:16) (me) Yeah - she's just being cranky, though - she'll come around, for sure.
- (3:17) (Stone) Th's cool - everybody misses her.
- (3:18) (me) So, what about you - you still going?
- (3:40) (me) Hey - so are you still going?
- (3:59) (me) HellooOOOoo! Hey - did you *die*, or what?
- (Next day; 12:25) (Stone) Yah, man - I'm'a be there.
- (12:26) (me) Dude. You SERIOUSLY suffer from narcotexty. I'm just sayin'.
The appearance of a person texting on a cell phone with their head down, looks like a person sleeping upright (zombie like)
As Sandy waits for the bus, her head drops as if she's lost consciousness, remaining nearly motionless as she text's on her phone, this horrifying condition is known as Narcotexty.