A website that might be fairly decent if the following were removed:
1. 12 year olds pretending to be 16
2. 12 year old camwhores
3. Kids pretending to be emo
4. Crappy music that starts automatically when you open the page
5. 50 year old pedophiles
6. Profiles that crash your computer by using 50 million animated flashing things saying stuff like "princess", "bad girl", etc.
7. Z0mg s33 my n3w p1cs plzzzzz!!!!!!!
8. Stupid emo quotes under the pictures of half naked 13 year olds
9. 0mfg 1 g0t m0r3 fr13ndz than u!!!!!!!
10. Girls that act like sluts, emos, cheerleaders etc.
11. Middle aged people that think they're being "hip"
1. That 16 year old doesn't look 16 years old...
2. That 12 year old camwhore took a weird angled picture of herself in a bikini.
3. That wannabe emo kid made his whole profile page black and droned on and on about how life sucks
4. Wtf? I didn't wanna hear that crappy music!
5. "Ohhhhhh! That 13 year old boy is so hot!", drooled the creepy old pedophile.
6. This idiot crashed my computer by elaborately telling us that she's a princess.
7. Z0mg s33 my n3w p1cs plzzzzz!!!!!!! *translation* Oh my god! Please look at my new pictures that I posted on my MySpace profile.
8. *Picture of a little kid in a bikini*
"What's the point of happiness it's pursuit makes you sad?
9. 0mfg 1 g0t m0r3 fr13ndz than u!!!!!!! *translation* Oh my fucking god! I have more friends on myspace than you do.
10. Wow, this fat girl is trying too hard to convince people that she's a cheerleader.
11. *old grandpa voice* "Oh hot diggity! I'm just like the youngins, and I can stalk 13 year old boys too! *dentures fall out of his mouth*
It's the ultimate game of testing your ego. It becomes a competition of seeing who has the most friends, so you add everyone you've made eye contact with in the past 6 years, constantly posting bulletins telling people to comment on your NEW PICZ PLZ or die. Also a way for every garage band ever to make a Myspace Music profile without even have talent and/or experience as other bands have. Also a new place for every hott girl in the world to prove how slutty they are by making a Myspace and putting pictures of themselve's where they only have 1/5 of their clothes on with the quote under it "I used photoshop to cover my boobs, So What."
Comment on my myspace plz LOL!
An error-infested shithole of a website.
Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.
website that encourages the scene, the emo and even the ghettto to photo graph themselves in thier bathrooms and proceed to spend hours upon hours whoring themselves out.
it has become an epidemic
be cautined: it is addictive
myspace, a place for friend
(pshhht. i encourage you hack into the site and change it to myspace, a place for scene whores)
Absolutely pointless "networking tool" that high school students overuse in an attempt to gain and then flaunt popularity. A potentially useful dating/networking tool for adults gone awry because it became a contest to see who could get the most "friends" added... (and by friends I mean other insecure teenagers adding you back in order to increase THEIR OWN friends count). An addiction where you must sign on every .3232134 seconds to see if anyone posted a comment, sent you a message, or put up a bulletin (to tell them to check out their new "hawt sexy pics!" a horrible pixelated shot of an underdeveloped highschool freshman in their underwear trying their best to make a seductive face)
Add me on myspace so my popularity can soar!
a place for stalking with consent
Guy1: "Hey, um, aren't you on myspace?"
Girl2: "Yeah...fucking stalker..."
A website a bunch of your friends begged you to join, so you joined it and became completely addicted. However, after about a month or so, you finally realized that even though you had thousands of friends added, you're still a loser. You tried to take pictures of your half-nude self with the camera at a shitty angle so you could get more comments, but it just wasn't working. Even after you edited out your acne and moles, you still weren't being satisfied with the attention you craved.
You eventually deleted your account because you decided you want to graduate high school with some dignity.
Some annoying freshman left a comment in my blog telling me about how her high school drop-out friend was way cooler than I'll ever be. Laughing, I deleted my MySpace account. The next day, a friend asked me why I deleted the account, and low and behold, the shit-eating freshman was standing right next to her and looking at me as if she was worthy of an answer as well.
Do yourself a favor. Delete your MySpace.
One big, screaming, Lollapalooza orgy comprised of desperate emo/scene boys and girls. Myspace emo chicks tend to whore themselves out and show off their highly-contrasted badly-photographed selves -- said chicks usually sporting a pout and cleavage. Myspace emo boys tend to comment and friend these myspace emo girls -- normally to show off the number of "hott emo chicks" they have on their list to their buddies.
Myspace itself is a sad thing indeed. You can friend thousands of people that you rarely talk to, comment on their boring, whiny, upper middle-class lives, and attempt to find a fellow myspace emo boy/girl to date/cyber. Most myspace victims never do meet their online friends and sadly, drop out of school to combat the Myspace addiction.
Myspace emo ho: hey, i have new pics come see
Myspace emo boy: **BONER'D!**