look up any word, like blumpkin:
Two people on MySpace, Facebook, or any other related social networking site that have the same settings on each others' profiles. i.e. a boyfriend and girlfriend having the same pictures on their profiles.
"GAH! John and Racheal are a MySpace couple! I sent "do you want to go out tomorrow night" to Racheal thinking it was John!
by Fhadso May 26, 2009

Words related to MySpace couple

couple facebook myspace pictures similar