Mutt-ossary \mutt-'uh-suh-ree\ noun
1. a list of terms in the field of multiracial terminology (i.e. “mutts”), with accompanying definitions.
2. such a list at the back of a book, blog or website link, which explains or defines words, phrases, and expressions used in the text, related to "mutts" e.g. multiracial persons.
2009; ME (Modern English) taken as a uniting of “mutt” and “glossary”
1) Turn to the back of the book for mutt-ossary
2) Click here for mott-ssary
3) Class, for your homework please write 5 new words for your personal mutt-ossary