To kill someone in the most unusual, extreme, hardcore, or rediculous way possible.
Rob murderballed that SOB! He drop kicked him off a balcony! The dude fell onto a handicapped parking sign and was paralyzed. Then Rob ran down the stairs and used his mouth as a urinal. Guy drowned to death...
1. n. The original term for "quad rugby", a fierce ball game of rugby played by quadruplegic athletes in wheelchairs.
2. n. The title of a 2005 documentary about quad rugby.
"Murderball is a fantastic game"
A game invented by the British Army in which is a lot like soccer. The differences are:
1. The goal is a post or a spot on the ground where the ball must be placed (not thrown), rather than an open goal
2. There are no rules. Anything goes except for the use of weapons and punching to the face or groin.
3. The winner is the team that accumulates the most points before the end of the game.
There are some variations such as 'last man standing murderball' and 'one point per hospitalisation'
'Fancy another game of murderball?'
'Not til they take my stitches out'
(n.) A game seen in the movie SCUM (1979) which is very similar to basketball, except the winner is not the one with the most points, but the last team with people standing. The rules are
•NO punching in the face
•NO kicking in the goolies, and...
The teams divide up into 'black' and 'white'. Winning is only by default.
Let's play a game fo murderball.
Where's your tool?