"I'm no Murali..."
"Murali is my hero"
1. (verb) To run into a parked car.
2. (adj.) Dangerous, but only in the slowest most methodical way possible.
1. Watch out, don't murali that car!
2. Oh god, I'm gonna die... Wait, it's gonna take a while - this guy is pretty murali.
Short for Muttiah Muralitharan. A Sri Lankan cricketer. Considered the best off spinner in the world and in 2002 named the greatest bowler of all time. He has an unorthodox action that gives the appearance of a bent arm, especially with the doosra
which turns from leg to off. Cricket fans are divided on whether he is a great player or a cheat. He has been greatly criticised by the former Indian spinner Bishan Bedi who described his action as being like a javelin thrower.
1. "Muralitharan is the Donald Bradman of bowling" - Steve Wauth
2. "Why should a bowler be allowed to chuck because he has a defective arm" - Bishan Bedi