2. (n.) A MUD or MMO text gaming spam and/or flood term that consumes bandwith by using assorted bright colors and causes sheer pandemonium for staff members of said games, esp. by a disgruntled player who believes that staff members are exceedingly slothful.
3. (-ed -ing, v., adv.) The act of spamming any MUD or MMO with the term.
4. (adj.) A term of slander or contempt toward any game not worth playing due to inane and/or stupid rules, concept, or people running it.
2. We are finally glad to be rid of that Mucky Chaw spammer.
3. Hey dude, just Mucky Chawed this game last night, they were having a hard time banning me. I'm gonna be Mucky Chawing LOTJ later, you wanna watch?
4. That game is Mucky Chaw dude! Don't play there, unless you enjoy riding the failboat