The rudimentary Cougar, or MILF; as derived from the film "The Graduate" (1968)
"Dude, your mom is like THE cougar in this neighborhood. She's a straight up Mrs. Robinson."
1) Anne Bancroft's character in The Graduate.
2) A wonderful song by Simon and Garfunkel.
3) A term used to describe an older woman who likes to seduce younger men (ex. Stifler's mom in American Pie)
1) I just watched The Graduate this weekend and I loved that seduction scene between Ben and Mrs. Robinson!
2) Mrs. Robinson is one of my favorite Simon and Garfunkel songs.
And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
Hey, hey, hey
3) Jake's mom is such a Mrs. Robinson, she tried to seduce me when I came over to do our science project!
an older woman who pursues men in their late teens and early twenties for sex.
My job is full of Mrs. Robinsons. Most of the women are at least twenty years older than me and they're the only ones hitting on me.