|1.||Mr. Van Sickle|
1. noun An awkward teacher who has had the great misfortune of dealing with freshmen in many previous years.
2. verb The act of awkwardifying a situation; to make others uncomfortable
3. adjective Someone who is able to pull off the "undone" look with their hair, while still maintaining a cute little faux-hawk
1. "Mr. Van Sickle is losing it... he's been with the freshmen for almost two weeks now."
2. "Today was so weird! Mikel totally Van Sickled the class by saying something stupid!"
3. Noah is so Van Sickle... he totally pulls off his messy hair look."