Mozambique - verb, noun. Term refers to a method of semi-ritual murder with origins in the namesake, by three gunshots at very close range. A victim is first shot twice in the chest, then once in the forehead in rapid succession.
Noun- The gangster was executed in a classic Mozambique.
Verb- The Mafia assassin was ordered to Mozambique the gangster before he could testify.
mozambique is a country in africa. it was a long time posession of portugal, but was basically owned through most of the 1800s and early 1900s by a corpoartion known as the nissa company. this organization, of course, ran mozambique into the ground. portugal held on this place until their own upheaval in the 1970s. since then, mozambique has been typical africa with coups, civil wars, aids, and poverty.
mozambique is trying to fix it's economy.
1) "I'm going to Mozambique for the summer!"
2) "My girlfriend's having a mozambique, but i love her no matter what."
3) "Dude! I love you, mozam!"
4) "I wish those two girls weren't such mozambiques so I could understand what they're talking about..."
5) "My best friend is Mozambique :)"
Mozambique is a slang way of calling someone with a large nose!
This girl over there has a Mozambique!