To be used as a substitute of other words such as "ugh!", "what the f*ck" "dammit", "ahhh" "son of a b*tch"; or to be used as a simply greeting such as "hey, what's up" etc.
Frat brothers typically use m'ow when talking about food. "dude, I just m'ow'd the hell out of that pizza!"
Lastly, m'ow can be used as a greeting towards friends, either as a way to just say "hi" or throw a "what's up?" at them by adding a ? at the end of m'ow... i.e., "m'ow?". m'ow's with a ? are best when used in combination with a tilt of the head to express curiosity.
1. Most frequently used as a noun, to refer to androgynous person
2. Can be used as a question from one bystander to another (usually in public), in the attempt to determine the gender of a third person.
2. A: "See the person with the shaved head: MOW?"
B: "Uh, I think it's a chick. Stop staring."
2. Sound made by a mow. Sounds like "mow."
3. An expression used to convey surprise, pleasure or just having heard a person say something. Sometimes replaces "wow."
2. "Madison! Madison! Move! You're in my seat!"
3. "I ordered a pressure cooker online!"
"Mow! That's awesome!
1 : the meaning of life
2 : sound a cat makes when suprised, annoyed, hungry, excited, or just trying desperately to get your attention
3 : an exclamation used when there is no other to express oneself
4 : a piled-up stack (as of hay or fodder); also : a pile of hay or grain in a barn
5 : the part of a barn where hay or straw is stored
2. My cat came up to me, went "mow," and scratched me in the face. What the hell!
3. So I felt really dizzy, and looked the guy in the eye and said, "mow, man..."
4. We had lots of fun on the mow in the barn, if you know what I mean. ::wink wink, nudge nudge::
5. I don't think our barn has a mow. Damn.