The city is built in a series of rings surrounding the Kremlin, a massive medieval fortress in the center of the city which contains several palaces, cathedrals, and government buildings.
The subway system is the world's most used, and also one of the most extensive. Its beautifully decorated, spacious stations often feature opulent marble floors and crystal chandeliers. The city itself is experiencing a period of economic boom, with office rents skyrocketing and new apartment towers shooting up like weeds. Despite this, many in the city suffer from low living conditions, and much the rest of Russia has been left behind. The metropolis suffers from high pollution and glacial traffic, but is quickly rising to its place as one of the premier cities of Europe.
1) To down a beverage (esp. Alcoholic in a single gulp, similar to 'toskull', often in a loose, informal situation, for example a party
2) To kill or maim someone, esp. in a particualrly violent and/or distressing fasion
1) A Person or object which attracts much respect
2) An Unpleasant or undesirable situation
3) A Thugish or loutish person or object
1)"Galtie just moscowed that vodka"
2) "Piotr just moscowed Gunlod"
1)After climbing Everest Edmund Hilary became a Moscow
2)"ugh Physics was Moscow today"
3) "We better avoid those Moscows over there, they look dangerous"